AIOPSGROUP Partners with Itransition
London, UK – February 14, 2020 – AIOPSGROUP, a digital commerce, AI and machine learning company, and Itransition, a global software vendor, are pleased to announce their partnership that brings together advanced skills and mature technological expertise to support clients through their digital transformation. The partnership will create significant benefits for the clients and partners of both companies by broadening the range of offered solutions and associated services, including architecture, design, development, testing, and management.
To date, AIOPSGROUP team has worked with 250+ brands. The company is widely known for their expertise in digital commerce, with strong experience in Salesforce Commerce Cloud and Magento. AIOPSGROUP also delivers proprietary solutions designed to extract, analyze and visualize data across digital commerce systems, turning data assets into actionable insights through applying AI and machine learning techniques. These competencies perfectly match Itransition’s industry- and solution-based focus, which makes for a collaboration formula that will yield a broader range of data solutions for Itransition’s clients in the commerce domain.
The following has contributed to AIOPSGROUP’s decision to select Itransition as their strategic partner:
- As a team of 2,200+ IT consultants, business analysts, software architects and developers, QA experts and maintenance engineers, project managers and coordinators, Itransition delivers software development projects of any scale, complexity, and type.
- Throughout 20+ years on the market, Itransition has completed 1,600+ projects while serving 810+ customers in 30+ countries. The company is enrolled in partnership programs with industry leaders such as Microsoft, Acumatica, Atlassian, AWS, and Salesforce.
- Itransition delivers industry-specific software to companies from a range of vertical markets, such as Healthcare, Retail & Wholesale, Information Technologies, Automotive, Telecommunications, and Finance, to name just a few.
- Delivering value-added services, Itransition continuously aggregates and nurtures its industry and technology expertise within the following company-wide competency centers: Enterprise Resource Planning, SAP Customer Experience, Business Intelligence, Force.com, and Business Process Management.
- To harness innovations, we have established a company-wide R&D program. Within our R&D labs, we monitor and pilot emerging technologies, develop prototypes and proofs of concept. This helps us promote viable technologies for future projects and propose the most suitable technology stacks to clients.
- As a quality-oriented software development company, Itransition sets and continuously maintains high standards of software engineering while adhering to the ISO-compliant quality management and security management principles.